|04 July 2022||$82.50|
|11 July 2022||$82.50|
|18 July 2022||$82.50|
|25 July 2022||$82.50|
|01 August 2022||$82.50|
- Caring for your bag
The quintessential bucket bag with a twist. From over the shoulder to cross body in a couple of shakes.
Constructed from gorgeous Italian bovine leather and finished with your choice of lining, The Quinn ticks so many boxes!
- Available in black bovine leather
- The Quinn measures aprox 26cm x 14cm on the base and 26cm high
- Featuring one internal zipped pocket.
- Straps – Because my bags are custom made to order, components such as straps can be made to suit you perfectly! That is the joy of custom bags. The bag shown has a standard strap set up that measures aprox 26cm drop when used as two shorter handles for on the shoulder or a drop of 52cm when pulled right through for cross body.
- Hardware options are either solid brass or brass with matte black PVD plating. Please note that although PVD plating is one of the strongest plating techniques used (up to six times stronger than traditional plating methods!) to achieve luxe black hardware and high end accessories, after prolonged use some wear may become visible.
As with all leather products these bags will change over time. Because leather is a natural product blemishes, wrinkles and scars may be present on your bag. This is what makes each and every bag unique! Please be aware of how much weight you are carrying in your bag. Leather is a natural product and can stretch over time. I design and make all of my bags to the highest standard I possibly can but please be aware that carrying excessive weight in ANY handbag will be detrimental to the life of your leather bag.
- DO NOT WASH
- spot clean the lining by gently pulling it outwards. Use a damp cloth and mild detergent. Allow to dry fully before returning into place
- Waterproofing sprays will help to protect your bag against water. Please try it on an inconspicuous area first and make sure you wait between waterproofing and conditioning your bag
- Do not overfill your bag as this can cause it to stretch out of shape.
- Keep leather surface clean and dry using a dry, soft cloth
- Avoid over-exposure to heat or direct lighting and UV
- Protect leather goods from rain, humidity, grease, perfume and cosmetics.
- If leather should get wet, dab with a soft neutral cloth to absorb the moisture.
- A leather protector or conditioner can be used but always test a patch first, a conditioner should be used regularly to avoid the leather drying out.
- Take care around rough and abrasive surfaces. Never place your bag on the ground or a rough surface, this can scratch the leather.