|04 July 2022||$95.83|
|11 July 2022||$95.83|
|18 July 2022||$95.83|
|25 July 2022||$95.83|
|01 August 2022||$95.83|
The all new Roxie! External pockets? Yes Please!
With an external zip pocket, an external slip pocket and two other pockets inside this bag is for the lover of pockets!
Designed and handcrafted from your choice of beautiful leathers and linings the Roxie is a great everyday bag that fits a surprising amount of things. Modeled on the uber popular Sophie bag, the Roxie has the same measurements. I personally used a Sophie bag for years and after having multiple enquiries for a bag with lots of pocket space the Roxie was born and has now become my new go to handbag!
This bag comes with a classic adjustable strap meaning it can go from on the shoulder to cross body simply by adjusting your strap length.
Designed to get better with age, these handbags will develop a gorgeous drape through the top of the bag once the leather softens and wears in.
Please see photo gallery for current leather colours and lining options.
As with all leather products these bags will change over time. Because leather is a natural product blemishes, wrinkles and scars may be present on your bag. This is what makes each and every bag unique!
- Caring for your bag
- Handcrafted in New Zealand
- Solid brass hardware
- Quality YKK zips
- Constructed from bovine leather
- Cotton lining
- One external zipped pocket, one external slip pocket and inside, one zipped pocket and one slip pocket
- Measures aprox 30cm wide x 28cm high with a bottom gusset of 8cm
- comes with an adjustable classic strap
- DO NOT WASH
- spot clean the lining by gently pulling it outwards. Use a damp cloth and mild detergent. Allow to dry fully before returning into place
- Waterproofing sprays will help to protect your bag against water. Please try it on an inconspicuous area first and make sure you wait between waterproofing and conditioning your bag
- Do not overfill your bag as this can cause it to stretch out of shape.
- Keep leather surface clean and dry using a dry, soft cloth
- Avoid over-exposure to heat or direct lighting and UV
- Protect leather goods from rain, humidity, grease, perfume and cosmetics.
- If leather should get wet, dab with a soft neutral cloth to absorb the moisture.
- A leather protector or conditioner can be used but always test a patch first, a conditioner should be used regularly to avoid the leather drying out.
- Take care around rough and abrasive surfaces. Never place your bag on the ground or a rough surface, this can scratch the leather.