|04 July 2022||$79.16|
|11 July 2022||$79.16|
|18 July 2022||$79.16|
|25 July 2022||$79.16|
|01 August 2022||$79.16|
- Caring for your Bag
The Nù. Handcrafted from beautiful leather in New Zealand. The perfect size for an everyday bag, this stylish handbag is a must have. On your arm, by your side, whatever the occasion.
The Nù is elegantly simple, making it the perfect match for any outfit. Simple yet beautiful whats not to love.
Handcrafted from quality bovine leather, ykk brass zips, solid brass hardware and your choice of funky lining. An adjustable shoulder strap finishes off this design making it not only beautiful but practical too.
An additional chain detail can also be added for $55.
As with all leather products these bags will change over time. Because leather is a natural product blemishes, wrinkles and scars may be present on your bag. This is what makes each and every bag unique!
- Measures Aprox 35cm wide, 20cm high and 8cm deep across the bottom
- Adjustable strap measures aprox 110cm max length
- Constructed from bovine leather
- 100% cotton lining
- Featuring brass hardware and quality YKK zips
- 1 x internal zip pocket
- 1 x internal slip pocket
- Handmade in New Zealand
- DO NOT WASH
- spot clean the lining by gently pulling it outwards. Use a damp cloth and mild detergent. Allow to dry fully before returning into place
- Waterproofing sprays will help to protect your bag against water. Please try it on an inconspicuous area first and make sure you wait between waterproofing and conditioning your bag
- Do not overfill your bag as this can cause it to stretch out of shape.
- Keep leather surface clean and dry using a dry, soft cloth
- Avoid over-exposure to heat or direct lighting and UV
- Protect leather goods from rain, humidity, grease, perfume and cosmetics.
- If leather should get wet, dab with a soft neutral cloth to absorb the moisture.
- A leather protector or conditioner can be used but always test a patch first, a conditioner should be used regularly to avoid the leather drying out.
- Take care around rough and abrasive surfaces. Never place your bag on the ground or a rough surface, this can scratch the leather.