The Mel – Xtra Edition
|04 July 2022||$66.50|
|11 July 2022||$66.50|
|18 July 2022||$66.50|
|25 July 2022||$66.50|
|01 August 2022||$66.50|
- caring for your bag
The classic Mel handbag with a twist. An external zip pocket takes this bag up a level. Designed and handcrafted from beautiful soft leather in Marlborough New Zealand.
As with all of my custom handbags these bags are fully customizable. Select your leather, lining fabric, strap style and length and I make it for you!
Prices start at $399 for a Mel xtra with thin adjsutable leather strap or $429 with a chain and leather thin strap
As with all leather products these bags will change over time. Because leather is a natural product blemishes, wrinkles and scars may be present on your bag. This is what makes each and every bag unique!
- Handmade in New Zealand
- Measures aprox 24cm across x 26cm high and 6cm deep. Top zip opening aprox 21cm
- Quality solid brass hardware
- Ykk zips
- Made from bovine leather
- Cotton Lining
- One external zipped pocket and one internal zipped pocket
- DO NOT WASH
- spot clean the lining by gently pulling it outwards. Use a damp cloth and mild detergent. Allow to dry fully before returning into place
- Waterproofing sprays will help to protect your bag against water. Please try it on an inconspicuous area first and make sure you wait between waterproofing and conditioning your bag
- Do not overfill your bag as this can cause it to stretch out of shape.
- Keep leather surface clean and dry using a dry, soft cloth
- Avoid over-exposure to heat or direct lighting and UV
- Protect leather goods from rain, humidity, grease, perfume and cosmetics.
- If leather should get wet, dab with a soft neutral cloth to absorb the moisture.
- A leather protector or conditioner can be used but always test a patch first, a conditioner should be used regularly to avoid the leather drying out.
- Take care around rough and abrasive surfaces. Never place your bag on the ground or a rough surface, this can scratch the leather.