The Mel – Classic
|04 July 2022||$61.50|
|11 July 2022||$61.50|
|18 July 2022||$61.50|
|25 July 2022||$61.50|
|01 August 2022||$61.50|
- caring for your bag
Classic and timeless. The Mel is such a great size to fit your essentials plus a wee bit more.
A clean simple bag that compliments any outfit.
Customize your Mel by choosing your leather colour, lining fabric and strap style.
Prices start from $369 for a Mel Classic with a thin adjustable strap or $399 for a Mel Classic with a chain and leather thin strap
As with all leather products these bags will change over time. Because leather is a natural product blemishes, wrinkles and scars may be present on your bag. This is what makes each and every bag unique!
- Handmade in New Zealand
- Measures aprox 24cm across x 26cm high and 6cm deep. Top zip opening aprox 21cm
- Quality solid brass hardware
- Ykk zips
- Made from bovine leather
- Cotton Lining
- DO NOT WASH
- spot clean the lining by gently pulling it outwards. Use a damp cloth and mild detergent. Allow to dry fully before returning into place
- Waterproofing sprays will help to protect your bag against water. Please try it on an inconspicuous area first and make sure you wait between waterproofing and conditioning your bag
- Do not overfill your bag as this can cause it to stretch out of shape.
- Keep leather surface clean and dry using a dry, soft cloth
- Avoid over-exposure to heat or direct lighting and UV
- Protect leather goods from rain, humidity, grease, perfume and cosmetics.
- If leather should get wet, dab with a soft neutral cloth to absorb the moisture.
- A leather protector or conditioner can be used but always test a patch first, a conditioner should be used regularly to avoid the leather drying out.
- Take care around rough and abrasive surfaces. Never place your bag on the ground or a rough surface, this can scratch the leather.