|04 July 2022||$51.50|
|11 July 2022||$51.50|
|18 July 2022||$51.50|
|25 July 2022||$51.50|
|01 August 2022||$51.50|
- caring for your bag
Beautiful, elegant, classic. This bag is one of my favourite pieces because it looks good with anything! Handmade from beautiful leather its soft and supple to the touch. With solid brass hardware and your choice of lining its sure to become a staple piece in your life.
Available in a selection of leathers with your choice of strap. An internal zip pocket keeps all of your smaller items in check.
The Mila with thin adjustable strap $309
The Mila with thin chain and leather strap $339
PLEASE NOTE. ORANGE MILA SHOWN WITH OPTIONAL ADD ON CHAIN DETAIL. THESE CAN BE PURCHASED FOR AN ADDITIONAL $55
As with all leather products these bags will change over time. Because leather is a natural product blemishes, wrinkles and scars may be present on your bag. This is what makes each and every bag unique!
- solid brass hardware
- brass YKK zips
- cotton lining
- DO NOT WASH
- spot clean the lining by gently pulling it outwards. Use a damp cloth and mild detergent. Allow to dry fully before returning into place
- Waterproofing sprays will help to protect your bag against water. Please try it on an inconspicuous area first and make sure you wait between waterproofing and conditioning your bag
- Do not overfill your bag as this can cause it to stretch out of shape.
- Keep leather surface clean and dry using a dry, soft cloth
- Avoid over-exposure to heat or direct lighting and UV
- Protect leather goods from rain, humidity, grease, perfume and cosmetics.
- If leather should get wet, dab with a soft neutral cloth to absorb the moisture.
- A leather protector or conditioner can be used but always test a patch first, a conditioner should be used regularly to avoid the leather drying out.
- Take care around rough and abrasive surfaces. Never place your bag on the ground or a rough surface, this can scratch the leather.