|04 July 2022||$59.83|
|11 July 2022||$59.83|
|18 July 2022||$59.83|
|25 July 2022||$59.83|
|01 August 2022||$59.83|
- Caring for your bag
Handcrafted from beautiful leather this handbag is the ultimate in functionality. One large open area inside is complimented by an external zip pocket offering you uncluttered space internally with the added benefit of an external pocket to hold all of your smaller items. So often I find myself digging around in my handbag looking for things among the various pockets and slip pockets. This solves that problem by keeping it simple! The brass external zip adds a beautiful visual feature to the bag as well as being very functional.
My bags are custom made meaning you get the perfect bag for you!
Choose your leather, choose your lining, choose your strap style and length.
The Lex with thin adjustable leather strap $359
The Lex with thin chain and leather strap $389
As with all leather products these bags will change over time. Because leather is a natural product blemishes, wrinkles and scars may be present on your bag. This is what makes each and every bag unique!
- Featuring solid brass hardware, quality brass YKK zips and cotton lining
- Measurements aprox 29cm wide x 16cm high x 6cm deep
- One internal zip pocket
- one external zip pocket
- DO NOT WASH
- spot clean the lining by gently pulling it outwards. Use a damp cloth and mild detergent. Allow to dry fully before returning into place
- Waterproofing sprays will help to protect your bag against water. Please try it on an inconspicuous area first and make sure you wait between waterproofing and conditioning your bag
- Do not overfill your bag as this can cause it to stretch out of shape.
- Keep leather surface clean and dry using a dry, soft cloth
- Avoid over-exposure to heat or direct lighting and UV
- Protect leather goods from rain, humidity, grease, perfume and cosmetics.
- If leather should get wet, dab with a soft neutral cloth to absorb the moisture.
- A leather protector or conditioner can be used but always test a patch first, a conditioner should be used regularly to avoid the leather drying out.
- Take care around rough and abrasive surfaces. Never place your bag on the ground or a rough surface, this can scratch the leather.