|04 July 2022||$69.83|
|11 July 2022||$69.83|
|18 July 2022||$69.83|
|25 July 2022||$69.83|
|01 August 2022||$69.83|
- Caring for your bag
The Leah. This fold top handbag is something special. Handcrafted from beautiful supple leather in New Zealand, it is a must have bag for every occasion. Dress it up, dress it down.
Choose your lining, select your leather colour and decide if you love the simplicity of the classic strap or perhaps you want to glam it up with the addition of the chain and leather thin strap. Its all up to you!
The Leah is lined with a 100% cotton lining and finished with brass hardware and ykk zips making this handbag luxurious.
The Leah with classic adjustable strap $419
The Leah with Thin adjustable strap $419
The Leah with Thin chain and leather strap $449
As with all leather products these bags will change over time. Because leather is a natural product blemishes, wrinkles and scars may be present on your bag. This is what makes each and every bag unique!
- Measurements when folded - 24cm h x 27cm w x 4cm d.
- Measurements when unfolded - 36cm h x 27cm w x 4cm d.
- Featuring an internal zip pocket and a double slip pocket
- Adjustable shoulder strap so you can wear this bag on your shoulder or cross body.
- Made in New Zealand from full grain bovine leather and lined with 100 % cotton
- Featuring brass hardware and quality zips from YKK
- DO NOT WASH
- spot clean the lining by gently pulling it outwards. Use a damp cloth and mild detergent. Allow to dry fully before returning into place
- Waterproofing sprays will help to protect your bag against water. Please try it on an inconspicuous area first and make sure you wait between waterproofing and conditioning your bag
- Do not overfill your bag as this can cause it to stretch out of shape.
- Keep leather surface clean and dry using a dry, soft cloth
- Avoid over-exposure to heat or direct lighting and UV
- Protect leather goods from rain, humidity, grease, perfume and cosmetics.
- If leather should get wet, dab with a soft neutral cloth to absorb the moisture.
- A leather protector or conditioner can be used but always test a patch first, a conditioner should be used regularly to avoid the leather drying out.
- Take care around rough and abrasive surfaces. Never place your bag on the ground or a rough surface, this can scratch the leather.